SonoAlti Audible Skydiving Altimeter
The SonoAlti Audible Skydiving Altimeter is one of latest and greatest digital altimeters from Freefall Data Systems!
With Bluetooth technology and a downloadable iOS/Android app this audible altimeter is super easy to use. You can look at data from your last jump or quickly change settings from the convenience of your phone! How sick is that?! It has graphs for speed and altitude, special settings for swooping and wingsuiting, and has a rechargeable battery.
You can choose up to 8 alarms for freefall, under canopy, and the ascent to altitude and with The Speed Tracker feature you’ll know in realtime your approximate vertical freefall speed via beeps. With 60 different alarm sounds to choose from you, the SonoAlti is the ideal audible altimeter no matter kind of jumping you do. You can even adjust the volume for each individual alarm, so it can be louder in the plane or in freefall and a little more relaxed during the canopy.
- Provides unprecedented user control over the tempo and pitch of the alarms
- Up to 8 alarms for freefall, under canopy, and the ascent to altitude
- Over 60 different alarm sounds to choose from
- Volume can be adjusted for each individual type of alarm (i.e. freefall, canopy, speed tracker, ascent)
- Speed Tracker: provides feedback of vertical freefall speeds in realtime
- Swoop Mode: all freefall alerts turn off below 1,500 ft.
- the threshold for freefall increases from 80 mph to 100 mph
- Wingsuit Mode: provides a more accurate assessment of flight time
- the threshold for freefall decreases from 80 mph to 20 mph
- Logs: your jumps, canopy and freefall time
- displays vertical speed and altitude graphs of your last jump
- records up 7 minutes of data that can be saved to your phone to share with friends or for future reference
- If your battery runs out it’ll still remember your settings and data
- iOS/Android App: quickly access to your jump info or change settings with ease and from the convenience of your phone
- Advanced technology that provides constant and immediate feedback of your altitude via beeps
- Automatically adjusts to local elevation
- Easily adjust the altitude of your landing zone when jumping at a DZ with different takeoff and landing altitudes
- Functions up to ~30,000 ft
- app displays in feet and meters, kms and mph
- Rechargeable Battery: lithium polymer battery
- USB charging cable included
- 200 jumps or 2 months battery life
- Low-battery alarm (long flatline) at 1,000 ft
- Always on!
- Operating altitude: −500 to 9,000 m MSL (−1,640 to 29,528 ft)
- Operating temperature range of −30° to +50° C (−22° to 122° F)
- Wireless technology: Bluetooth® Low Energy
- Dimensions: 6.05 × 3.85 × 1.25 mm (2.38 × 1.5 × 0.48 in)
- Weight: 31.0 g (1.1 oz)
- Battery is a rechargeable lithium polymer 3.7V 800mAh
- Permissible charging temperature range: 0° to +50° C (32° to 122° F)
- USB connector: Micro USB 2.0 Type B
- Peak alarm output volume: 110 dBA @ 10 cm
- Altitude resolution: 1 m (3.3 ft)
- Sample rate: 12.5 Hz
- Bluetooth wireless range: circa 5 m (16.4 ft)